SCOO 2023 OCRACOKE CRUISE
Tuesday/June 20 ~ Friday/June 23
Come sail with us to the quaint village of Ocracoke...
where peace and quiet, beach walks, and folk music reigns.
Please register early so plans can be finalized.
Our planned activities thus far include:
- · Bike tours around the village and out to visit the ponies followed by a stop at the brew pub
- · A clam rake & bake combined with a pot luck dinner
- · An evening out at the Deepwater Theater featuring the Molasses Creek Band
- · Group dinner at Jason’s Restaurant with pre-selected meals
Dockage in Ocracoke is limited. Make plans today.
- · Anchorage Marina is the only private marina in Ocracoke. They are expecting us but have indicated there is limited dockage during our trip.
****If you plan to secure dockage, please
call 252/928-6661 TODAY!
Please note the marina is filling up quickly, today is not to early to call and secure your spot.
- · The National Park Service Dock (first come/first serve) with water, electric, and restrooms (no showers). (252/928-4531).
- · Anchoring in Silver Lake Harbor is the other option and requires personal transportation to and from shore.
More details to follow as the activities are confirmed.
Cruise Captains: Jerry and Donna Luh
Cruise Co-Captains: Bob and Stacey Taylor